Saturday, September 6, 2008

Reader's block...

Damn,I realised the previous posts are only 7 parts, i had originally intended it to be 12 parts...u know just because it sounds nice..12parts!

But then, hey, some one told me 7 is the perfectnumber! Iam not sure i beleive it, but if it works for me, why not!

First of all, I am going to bet my money! No one will actually one full particle....from any of those 7 parts!! Because they are too long!

But I wont remove it. It will sort of standthere staring in all y'all faces! A big mountain you cant climb! Reader's block or som' like that!

Let me be nice, I have attached her a youtubelink tothe same message! Its froma christian, attacking modern christianity..you know the name it and claim it stuff! The "God wants tomake you healthy, wealthy" stuff. I do not buyinto any of that nonsense! IthinkGod has some other priorities!!

But if you dont wanna go through all the reading....since there are more interesting blogs out there to visit! Just go to the Youtube link below and just listen. If you hate Youtube,am not sure who does, thenyou can go here.

3 comments:

Tandra said...

dude, nga u have a lot to say (which isnt a bad thing) but 12 parts? okay amended to 7 but stilll!

Felix said...

Actually they are not my words!Uhmm, thot thrice about it...biut decided to take the plunge!!
What do u think of the video?

Samali Mudamuli Ntikita Ntikita said...

Eh, I failed to read the series. Then my computer has no sound. Maybe it's the sound card. Don't know what to do.