Friday, February 8, 2008

My bang will last!

No, I actually re-read my post, and I decided that I was wrong on the conclusion! I didn’t just want to fill in the spaces! If you had read the entire post from the beginning, it had an objective, and aim, perhaps an attempt at humour, or casting away boredom.

Which spaces am I seeking to fill by the way? Before my last post, my blog summary said something like that 10 posts since December 19 2007. This is not too bad a frequency of writing! That translates to about 3 posts a month, and that’s considering that February has hardly begun!

Ok, let me break it down for the sceptics....these means 10 posts in 48 days! Assuming, each post if contains 300 characters (and this is being very modest by the way!), it means I post an average of 17 words per day! Now that’s better than many people how have a phobia for writing! If u disagree, with my conclusions, I will advise you to go and read my assumptions above! As a true scientist, I will always make certain (favourable) assumptions to support my assertions! How many people can beat that? Both the scientific blah-blah and the wordy me!

Ok, I will improve on that character-per-day record! I will write more, and I don’t mean number of words, but sensible words! Instead we shall now have 17 sensible-things-per days! That itself was quite a record! Considering, all that you (and I mean YOU) read and watch everyday...what percentage s sensible? Sensible in that it builds you up, make you a better person, make you get out of your comfort zones, make a positive (emphasised here) difference in the world that you live in! Ok, the notion of the world might too grand for you, ok, lets say in your house, community or sphere of influence!

17 sensible things a day would perhaps win me a prize! What prize? It is yet to be even named! Do I need a prize? As I figure out that question, I have just realised that I have ranted enough in this blog!

But essentially I am back with a bang...the only question i have to answer is how long the bang will last! I hope its not like the big-bang theorists who think the profound design of this universe done in a in in instant bang! Hopefully, my “bang” will last! Ceteris peribus!

No comments: