Friday, February 8, 2008

Long time!

Phew! It’s been so long! I mean since I last posted a blog on this page- on my own page! What were u thinking, uh?

Well, it’s because I have been kind of busy...busy reading and doing many other useful things! At least they have been useful things- like reading...unlike some of you who have been occupied with the thoughts of how you can take your share in the greedy scramble for the little available! Even if it means causing bodily or otherwise emotional harm to the other parts of humanity! You have been planning it all carefully-sort of subtle planning that makes a soon to be chess champion jealous! Now, you know whom I am talking about, don’t you?

Alright, aright...thanks! I acknowledge that welcome back” toast! Did u miss me that much? Is that the right spelling of toast? I was just pulling your leg...I am not even sure i will get the right answer...there are not very many Englsih speakers these days...if you doubt, you should listen to some the BBC broadcasters themselves! I hope the Queen is too busy taking care of her monarchy to even listen to some gibberism!

Well, I was saying (before someone distracted me with that patronising-welcome-back-thing) that I have made a new resolution that I will keep you posted every now and then, especially on what I have been thinking and/or reading. Now when I say “new resolution”, it doesn’t mean that I have already broken my old resolutions, it means something else. I will not get into that now, that will be fodder for another article! Am smiling because I have finally got something to write about next time!

For the second time, what did I want to say in this post? It’s amazing, you are still reading my post, and you think I have said something, and yet I think haven’t said anything! Somehow, two people with different perspective, but the objective is still being fulfilled- that u read as I write- or is it vice versa!

Did I just want to just fill in the missing spaces? The come-back-kid sort of thing! On second thoughts, this phrase Come-back kid has been overused used! From Hillary Clinton to John McCain to many others that you remember! Question is, who really is a come back kid! You know, kind of like show up and sign the attendance sheet...and yet i was actually dozing off (former students or errant workers know what am talking about-not al those who went to school qualify to be former students! Don’t ask me how; this is fodder for my next-next article. PHEW!)

Yes, I will keep you posted on what I have read! Post you have missed! If by now, you are wondering which of my non-existent posts you missed, and then it means that either you have been looking in the wrong places/blogs OR you plain have never attempted to look at all, which means that you have not been reading! Finally, it could also mean that you have been reading rubbish! You need a doctor to check what your brain has been storing! Goodness, I wish I were some literal doctor, I would cash in on this one!

It’s really amazing what some people feed their minds on! But then some people have decided hat we live in an era of relativism, so I will live you to your opinion on what is interesting! After all everyone is unique- like everyone else, isn’t it?! It’s more a soccer referee awarding a dubious goal, so 3 points wrongly or rightly lost or won, and then again this depends on which side you are!

What did I want to say in this post? I don’t know! Maybe you are right; I just wanted to fill in the spaces!

No comments: